R package qtbase: Interface between R and Qt. Dynamic bindings to the Qt library for calling Qt methods and extending Qt clases from R. Other packages build upon qtbase to provide special-purpose high-level interfaces to specific parts of Qt.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Tomáš Sieger and Catherine Hurley and Karel Fišer and Claudia Beleites: Interactive Dendrograms: The R Packages idendro and idendr0 (2017)
- Xie, Yihui; Hofmann, Heike; Cheng, Xiaoyue: Reactive programming for interactive graphics (2014)
- Yihui Xie, Heike Hofmann, Xiaoyue Cheng: Reactive Programming for Interactive Graphics (2014) arXiv
- Lawrence, Michael F.; Verzani, John: Programming graphical user interfaces in R (2012)
- Michael Lawrence; Duncan Temple Lang: RGtk2: A Graphical User Interface Toolkit for R (2010)