sna: Tools for Social Network Analysis A range of tools for social network analysis, including node and graph-level indices, structural distance and covariance methods, structural equivalence detection, network regression, random graph generation, and 2D/3D network visualization.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Baumer, Benjamin S.; Kaplan, Daniel T.; Horton, Nicholas J.: Modern data science with R (2017)
- Butts, Carter T.: A novel simulation method for binary discrete exponential families, with application to social networks (2015)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Chen, Chin-Yi; Li, Chung-Wei: A hybrid network model to extract key criteria and its application for brand equity evaluation (2012)
- Giordano, Giuseppe; Vitale, Maria Prosperina: On the use of external information in social network analysis (2011)
- Batagelj, Vladimir; Mrvar, Andrej: Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks (2002)