arules: Mining Association Rules and Frequent Itemsets Provides the infrastructure for representing, manipulating and analyzing transaction data and patterns (frequent itemsets and association rules). Also provides interfaces to C implementations of the association mining algorithms Apriori and Eclat by C. Borgelt.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Ji, Zhanglong; Elkan, Charles: Differential privacy based on importance weighting (2013)
- Kuhn, Max; Johnson, Kjell: Applied predictive modeling (2013)
- Ledolter, Johannes: Data mining and business analytics with R (2013)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Blockeel, Hendrik; Calders, Toon; Fromont, Élisa; Goethals, Bart; Prado, Adriana: An inductive database system based on virtual mining views (2012)
- Hahsler, Michael; Chelluboina, Sudheer; Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian: The arules R-package ecosystem: analyzing interesting patterns from large transaction data sets (2011)
- Williams, Graham: Data Mining with Rattle and R. The art of excavating data for knowledge discovery. (2011)
- Hornik, Kurt; Buchta, Christian; Zeileis, Achim: Open-source machine learning: R meets Weka (2009)
- Hahsler, Michael; Buchta, Christian; Hornik, Kurt: Selective association rule generator (2008)
- Mcnicholas, P.D.; Murphy, T.B.; O’Regan, M.: Standardising the lift of an association rule (2008)