R package outliers: Tests for outliers. A collection of some tests commonly used for identifying outliers.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Yue Zhao, Zain Nasrullah, Zheng Li: PyOD: A Python Toolbox for Scalable Outlier Detection (2019) arXiv
- Archimbaud, Aurore: Unsupervised outlier detection in quality control: an overview (2018)
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Böhrer, Armin: One-sided and two-sided critical values for Dixon’s outlier test for sample sizes up to $n = 30$ (2008)
- George McBane: Programs to Compute Distribution Functions and Critical Values for Extreme Value Ratios for Outlier Detection (2006) not zbMATH