XML: Tools for parsing and generating XML within R and S-Plus. This package provides many approaches for both reading and creating XML (and HTML) documents (including DTDs), both local and accessible via HTTP or FTP. It also offers access to an XPath ”interpreter”.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Gabriel Becker, Cory Barr, Robert Gentleman, Michael Lawrence: Enhancing Reproducibility and Collaboration via Management of R Package Cohorts (2017)
- Santtu Tikka and Juha Karvanen: Identifying Causal Effects with the R Package causaleffect (2017)
- Carl Boettiger, Scott Chamberlain, Rutger Vos, Hilmar Lapp: RNeXML: a package for reading and writing richly annotated phylogenetic, character, and trait data in R (2015) arXiv
- Laurent Gatto, Andy Christoforou: Using R and Bioconductor for proteomics data analysis (2013) arXiv
- Zhao, Yanchang: R and data mining. Examples and case studies (2013)
- Baier, Thomas; Neuwirth, Erich: Excel :: COM :: R (2007)
- Kobayashi, Ikunori; Fujiwara, Takeshi; Nakano, Junji; Yamamoto, Yoshikazu: Extensibilities of a Java-based statistical system (2003)