TRACER version 1.1: A mathematica package for γ-algebra in arbitrary dimensions This paper describes the first MATHEMATICA implementation of γ-algebra in arbitrary space-time dimensions according to the ’t Hooft-Veltman scheme. It is the only system based on a general purpose computer algebra system treating the γ5-problem mathematically consistently in arbitrary dimensions. The TRACER package is capable of doing just purely algebraic manipulations as well as trace operations on strings of γ-algebra objects. In addition, it provides a set of utility functions for reordering, simplifying and improving the readability of the output. Optionally the output can be obtained in a form suitable to be fed into a TEX system for high quality text processing. As a whole, the TRACER package is intended as a computerized aid to a researcher working on higher order corrections in Relativistic Quantum Field Theories. A short comparison of procedural versus rule-based programming approaches is given and the discussion is supplemented by a toy implementation of the γ-algebra in rule-based style. The paper describes in detail the usage of the TRACER package and for further illustration a correlation function of two weak currents is calculated with the aid of TRACER. Finally, data on the performance of TRACER on some common platforms are given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Haisch, Ulrich; Hala, Amando: Sum rules for CP-violating operators of Weinberg type (2019)
- Azizi, Azizollah; Olyaei, Tahere: Fermion anti-fermion interaction in a linearized quantum gravity (2018)
- Cyrol, Anton K.; Mitter, Mario; Strodthoff, Nils: FormTracer. A Mathematica tracing package using FORM (2017)
- Gnendiger, Christoph; Signer, Adrian; Stöckinger, Dominik: The infrared structure of QCD amplitudes and (H \togg) in FDH and DRED (2014)
- Wiebusch, Martin: HEPMath 1.4: A Mathematica Package for Semi-Automatic Computations in High Energy Physics (2014) arXiv
- Oleari, Carlo; Reina, Laura: (W^\pmb \barb) production in POWHEG (2011)
- Poghosyan, V. A.: Package for calculations and simplifications of expressions with Dirac matrices (MatrixExp) (2005)
- Lučić, Vladan: Dill: An algorithm and a symbolic software package for doing classical supersymmetry calculations (1995)
- Rossi, M.; Flitney, A. P.: Symbolic algebra and renormalization of gauge theories (1995)