PSOt - a particle swarm optimization toolbox for use with Matlab. Robust Particle Swarm toolbox implementing Trelea, Common, and Clerc types along with an alpha version of change detection. This toolbox is designed for researchers in Computational Intelligence as well as application developers, students, and classroom labs. It is robust enough that several papers have been developed using it but it is also in constant development and very easy to hack. Users of MATLAB’s Optimization Toolbox should feel right at home but even if you don’t use that toolbox this will be easy to figure. Extensive help is included.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Xue, Dingyü; Chen, YangQuan: Scientific computing with MATLAB (2016)
- Xue, Dingyü; Chen, YangQuan: Modeling, analysis and design of control systems in MATLAB and Simulink (2015)
- Tornabene, Francesco; Ceruti, Alessandro: Mixed static and dynamic optimization of four-parameter functionally graded completely doubly curved and degenerate shells and panels using GDQ method (2013) ioport
- Yadav, Anupam; Deep, Kusum: Shrinking hypersphere based trajectory of particles in PSO (2013)
- Xu, Qingsong; Li, Yangmin: Analytical modeling, optimization and testing of a compound bridge-type compliant displacement amplifier (2011)
- Li, Yangmin; Xu, Qingsong: Design and optimization of an XYZ parallel micromanipulator with flexure hinges (2009)
- Xue, Dingyü; Chen, Yang Quan: Solving applied mathematical problems with Matlab (2009)
- Zhang, Z.; Di Rienzo, L.: Optimization of magnetic sensor arrays for current measurement based on swarm intelligence and D-optimality (2009)
- Wang, Fang; Qiu, Yuhui; Bai, Yun: A new hybrid NM method and particle swarm algorithm for multimodal function optimization (2005)