The Power System Analysis Toolbox (PSAT) is a Matlab toolbox for electric power system analysis and simulation. The command line version of PSAT is also GNU Octave compatible. All operations can be assessed by means of graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and a Simulink-based library provides an user-friendly tool for network design. PSAT is ditributed under the General Public License (GPL) and comes with no warranty conditions. The latest PSAT version can be downloaded here. The main features of PSAT are: Power Flow; Continuation Power Flow; Optimal Power Flow; Small Signal Stability Analysis; Time Domain Simulation; Complete Graphical User Interface; User Defined Models; FACTS Models; Wind Turbine Models; Conversion of Data Files from several Formats; Export results to EPS, plain text, MS Excel and LaTeX files; Interfaces to GAMS and UWPFLOW Programs; Command Line Usage; and GNU Octave Compatibility.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Xi, Kaihua; Dubbeldam, Johan L. A.; Lin, Hai Xiang; van Schuppen, Jan H.: Power-imbalance allocation control of power systems-secondary frequency control (2018)
- Xu, Beibei; Chen, Diyi; Zhang, Hao; Wang, Feifei: Modeling and stability analysis of a fractional-order Francis hydro-turbine governing system (2015)
- Dib, W.; Ortega, R.; Hill, D.: Transient stability enhancement of multi-machine power systems: synchronization via immersion of a pendular system (2014)
- Esmaili, Masoud; Shayanfar, Heidar Ali; Moslemi, Ramin: Locating series FACTS devices for multi-objective congestion management improving voltage and transient stability (2014)
- Demirel, Burak; Briat, Corentin; Johansson, Mikael: Deterministic and stochastic approaches to supervisory control design for networked systems with time-varying communication delays (2013)
- Bu, Sunyoung; Huang, Jingfang; Minion, Michael L.: Semi-implicit Krylov deferred correction methods for differential algebraic equations (2012)
- Li, Wei; Vanfretti, Luigi; Chompoobutrgool, Yuwa: Development and implementation of hydro turbine and governor models in a free and open source software package (2012) ioport
- Rigatos, Gerasimos G.: Modelling and control for intelligent industrial systems. Adaptive algorithms in robotics and industrial engineering. (2011)