Cseq: a sequentialization tool for C. (Competition contribution) Sequentialization translates concurrent programs into equivalent non-deterministic sequential programs so that the different concurrent schedules no longer need to be handled explicitly. It can thus be used as a concurrency pre-processor for many sequential program verification techniques. CSeq implements sequentialization for C and uses ESBMC as sequential verification backend .
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Beyer, Dirk; Gulwani, Sumit; Schmidt, David A.: Combining model checking and data-flow analysis (2018)
- Yeolekar, Anand; Madhukar, Kumar; Bhutada, Dipali; Venkatesh, R.: Sequentialization using timestamps (2017)
- Inverso, Omar; Tomasco, Ermenegildo; Fischer, Bernd; La Torre, Salvatore; Parlato, Gennaro: Lazy-cseq: A lazy sequentialization tool for C. (Competition contribution) (2014) ioport
- Beyer, Dirk: Second competition on software verification. (Summary of SV-COMP 2013) (2013) ioport
- Fischer, Bernd; Inverso, Omar; Parlato, Gennaro: Cseq: a sequentialization tool for C. (Competition contribution) (2013) ioport