PASW Statistics 18 (formerly SPSS Statistics) puts the power of advanced statistical analysis in your hands. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced statistician, its comprehensive set of tools will meet your needs.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Benölken, Ralf: Giftedness, gender and achievement motivation. Research results on the impact of self-concept, achievement attributions and interests as determinants in order to identify mathematical giftedness (2014)
- Recker, Jan: “Modeling with tools is easier, believe me”-the effects of tool functionality on modeling grammar usage beliefs (2012)
- Beliakov, Gleb; James, Simon: Citation-based journal ranks: the use of fuzzy measures (2011)
- Cleff, Thomas: Descriptive statistics and modern data analysis. A computer assisted introduction with Excel, PASW (SPSS) and STATA (2011)
- Hafner, Robert; Waldl, Helmut: Statistics for social and economic scientists. Vol. 2: Workbook for SPSS and Microsoft Excel (2001)