EnvStats. An R package for environmental statistics. EnvStats is a comprehensive R package for environmental statistics and is the successor to the S-PLUS module EnvironmentalStats for S-PLUS. EnvStats provides a set of powerful functions for performing graphical and statistical analyses of environmental data.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hessa Al-Thani, Jon Lee: An R Package for generating covariance matrices for maximum-entropy sampling from precipitation chemistry data (2020) arXiv
- Dai, Tian; Guo, Ying; Peng, Limin; Manatunga, Amita K.: A local agreement pattern measure based on hazard functions for survival outcomes (2018)
- Duller, Christine: Introduction to nonparametric statistics with SAS, R and SPSS. An application-oriented text and working book (2018)
- Millard, Steven P.: EnvStats. An R package for environmental statistics (2013)
- Millard, Steven P.: EnvironmentalStats for S-Plus. User’s manual for version 2. 0. (2002)
- Modarres, Reza; Nayak, Tapan K.; Gastwirth, Joseph L.: Estimation of upper quantiles under model and parameter uncertainty. (2002)