An improved spectral homotopy analysis method for solving boundary layer problems This article presents an improved spectral-homotopy analysis method (ISHAM) for solving nonlinear differential equations. The implementation of this new technique is shown by solving the Falkner-Skan and magnetohydrodynamic boundary layer problems. The results obtained are compared to numerical solutions in the literature and MATLAB’s bvp4c solver. The results show that the ISHAM converges faster and gives accurate results.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Oloniiju, Shina D.; Goqo, Sicelo P.; Sibanda, Precious: Heat and mass transfer in an unsteady second grade nanofluid with viscous heating dissipation (2020)
- Khandelwal, Rachana; Kumawat, Padama; Khandelwal, Yogesh: Solution of the Blasius equation by using Adomian Kamal transform (2019)
- Khidir, Ahmed A.; Narayana, M.; Sibanda, P.; Murthy, P. V. S. N.: Natural convection from a vertical plate immersed in a power-law fluid saturated non-Darcy porous medium with viscous dissipation and Soret effects (2015)
- Shateyi, S.; Motsa, S. S.; Khan, Y.: A new piecewise spectral homotopy analysisof the Michaelis-Menten enzymatic reactions model (2014)
- Khidir, Ahmed A.: Viscous dissipation, Ohmic heating and radiation effects on MHD flow past a rotating disk embedded in a porous medium with variable properties (2013)
- Motsa, Sandile S.; Marewo, Gerald T.; Sibanda, Precious; Shateyi, Stanford: An improved spectral homotopy analysis method for solving boundary layer problems (2011)