Tulip This paper briefly presents some of the most important capabilities of a graph visualization software called Tulip. This software has been developed in order to experiment tools such as clustering, graph drawing and metrics coloring for the purpose of information visualization. The main Tulip’s characteristics are: a graph model which allows clustering with data sharing, and a general property evaluation mechanism that makes the most part of the software reusable and easily extendable. This software has been written in C++ and uses the Tulip graph library, the OpenGL library and the QT library. The current version is fully usable and enables to visualize graphs with about 500.000 elements on a personal computer.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Schwarzentruber, François: Drawing interactive Euler diagrams from region connection calculus specifications (2015)
- Queyroi, François; Delest, Maylis; Fédou, Jean-Marc; Melançon, Guy: Assessing the quality of multilevel graph clustering (2014)
- Chandrasekaran, Sunita; Shanbagh, Shilpa; Jayaraman, Ramkumar; Maskell, Douglas L.; Cheah, Hui Yan: C2FPGA -- a dependency-timing graph design methodology (2013)
- Doan, Nhat-Quang; Azzag, Hanane; Lebbah, Mustapha: Growing self-organizing trees for autonomous hierarchical clustering (2013)
- Bugge Grathwohl, Niels Bjørn; Ketema, Jeroen; Pallesen, Jens Duelund; Simonsen, Jakob Grue: Anagopos: a reduction graph visualizer for term rewriting and lambda calculus (2011)
- Doraiswamy, Harish; Natarajan, Vijay: Efficient algorithms for computing Reeb graphs (2009)
- Delest, Maylis; Don, Anthony; Benois-Pineau, Jenny: DAG-based visual interfaces for navigation in indexed video content (2006)
- Auber, D.; Delest, M.: A clustering algorithm for huge trees (2003)
- Jünger, Michael (ed.); Mutzel, Petra (ed.): Graph drawing software (2003)
- David, Auber: Tulip (2002)
Further publications can be found at: http://tulip.labri.fr/TulipDrupal/?q=bibliography