GraphAEL: Graph animations with evolving layouts GraphAEL extracts three types of evolving graphs from the Graph Drawing literature and creates 2D and 3D animations of the evolutions. We study citation graphs, topic graphs, and collaboration graphs. We also create difference graphs which capture the nature of change between two given time periods. GraphAEL can be accessed online at http://graphael.cs.arizona.edu.
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Brandes, Ulrik; Mader, Martin: A quantitative comparison of stress-minimization approaches for offline dynamic graph drawing (2012)
- Archambault, Daniel; Purchase, Helen C.; Pinaud, Bruno: Difference map readability for dynamic graphs (2011)
- Cabello, Sergio; Van Kreveld, Marc; Liotta, Giuseppe; Meijer, Henk; Speckmann, Bettina; Verbeek, Kevin: Geometric simultaneous embeddings of a graph and a matching (2011)
- Didimo, Walter; Liotta, Giuseppe; Romeo, Salvatore A.: A graph drawing application to web site traffic analysis (2011)
- Boitmanis, Krists; Brandes, Ulrik; Pich, Christian: Visualizing internet evolution on the autonomous systems level (2008)
- Diehl, Stephan: Software visualization. Visualizing the structure, behaviour, and evolution of software. (2007)
- Purchase, Helen C.; Hoggan, Eve; Görg, Carsten: How important is the “mental map”? -- An empirical investigation of a dynamic graph layout algorithm (2007)
- Gaertler, Marco; Wagner, Dorothea: A hybrid model for drawing dynamic and evolving graphs (2006)
- Görg, Carsten; Birke, Peter; Pohl, Mathias; Diehl, Stephan: Dynamic graph drawing of sequences of orthogonal and hierarchical graphs (2005)
- Erten, Cesim; Harding, Philip J.; Kobourov, Stephen G.; Wampler, Kevin; Yee, Gary: GraphAEL: Graph animations with evolving layouts (2004)