The purpose of ADiCape is to apply automatic differentiation (AD) concepts to CapeML codes. The tool uses the source transformation approach to augment CapeML codes.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Elsheikh, Atiyah: An equation-based algorithmic differentiation technique for differential algebraic equations (2015)
- Lülfesmann, Michael: Full and partial Jacobian computation vie graph coloring: Algorithms and applications. (2012)
- Hartwich, Arndt; Stockmann, Klaus; Terboven, Christian; Feuerriegel, Stefan; Marquardt, Wolfgang: Parallel sensitivity analysis for efficient large-scale dynamic optimization (2011)
- Fourer, Robert; Ma, Jun; Martin, Kipp: OSiL: An instance language for optimization (2010)
- Bücker, H. Martin; Petera, Monika; Vehreschild, Andre: Code optimization techniques in source transformations for interpreted languages (2008)
- Bischof, Christian H.; Bücker, H. Martin; Marquardt, Wolfgang; Petera, Monika; Wyes, Jutta: Transforming equation-based models in process engineering (2006)