TATL: implementation of ATL tableau-based decision procedure. This paper describes the implementation of a tableau-based decision procedure for the alternating-time temporal logic proposed by Goranko and Shkatov in 2009, as well as a set of representative formulas used for testing.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 2 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Cerrito, Serenella; David, Amélie: Minimisation of (\mathrmATL^*) models (2017)
- Cerrito, Serenella; David, Amélie; Goranko, Valentin: Optimal tableau method for constructive satisfiability testing and model synthesis in the alternating-time temporal logic (\mathrmATL^+) (2015)
- David, Amélie: Deciding (\mathsfATL^*) satisfiability by tableaux (2015)
- Hustadt, Ullrich; Gainer, Paul; Dixon, Clare; Nalon, Cláudia; Zhang, Lan: Ordered resolution for coalition logic (2015)
- David, Amélie: TATL: implementation of ATL tableau-based decision procedure (2013)
- Goranko, Valentin; Shkatov, Dmitry: Tableau-based procedure for deciding satisfiability in the full coalitional multiagent epistemic logic (2009)