The Globally Accessible Statistical Procedures initiative is designed to make statistical routines easily available via the WWW. The routines currently available have been divided into two categories, data analysis and educational. For the data analysis procedures, users need only choose the routine of interest and then enter the data as well as any other necessary information into a form or a Java applet. It’s that simple. Results will be returned to the user’s browser window or to a Java applet window. The educational procedures are all written in Java and feature interactive graphics. A wide range of statistical topics are covered.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Chernoyarov, O. V.; Kutoyants, Yu. A.; Top, A.: On multiple change-point estimation for Poisson process (2018)
- Wu, Zhengxiao: Quasi-hidden Markov model and its applications in change-point problems (2016)
- Frobish, Daniel; Ebrahimi, Nader: Parametric estimation of change-points for actual event data in recurrent events models (2009)
- Ghorbanzadeh, Dariush; Lounes, Rachid: Bayesian analysis for detecting a change in exponential family (2001)
- West, R. Webster; Ogden, R. Todd: Continuous-time estimation of a change-point in a Poisson process (1997)