Tuning and implementation methods for fractional-order controllers This survey paper presents methods of tuning and implementation of Fractional-Order Controllers (FOC). In the article are presented tuning, auto-tuning and self-tuning methods for the FOC. As the FOC are considered fractional PID controllers, the Commande Robuste d’Ordre Non Entier (CRONE) controller and fractional-order lead-lag compensators. As implementation techniques are described the IIR and FIR filters forms of approximation methods, which can be easily implemented in microprocessor devices such as for example the Programmable Logic Controller (PLC), etc. The possibility for analogue implementation of such kind of controllers is also mentioned. An example of practical implementation of the FOC together with all problems and restrictions are described as well.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Hassan, Fazilah; Zolotas, Argyrios: Impact of fractional order methods on optimized tilt control for rail vehicles (2017)
- Damarla, Seshu Kumar; Kundu, Madhusree: Design of robust fractional PID controller using triangular strip operational matrices (2015)
- Gonzalez, Emmanuel A.; Dorčák, Ľubomír; Monje, Concepción A.; Valsa, Juraj; Caluyo, Felicito S.; Petráš, Ivo: Conceptual design of a selectable fractional-order differentiator for industrial applications (2014)
- Tavazoei, Mohammad Saleh: Time response analysis of fractional-order control systems: A survey on recent results (2014)
- Tejado, Inés; Hosseinnia, S. Hassan; Vinagre, Blas M.: Adaptive gain-order fractional control for network-based applications (2014)
- Chen, Hua; Chen, Wen; Zhang, Binwu; Cao, Haitao: Robust synchronization of incommensurate fractional-order chaotic systems via second-order sliding mode technique (2013)
- Chen, Lincong; Hu, Fang; Zhu, Weiqiu: Stochastic dynamics and fractional optimal control of quasi integrable Hamiltonian systems with fractional derivative damping (2013)
- Piłat, Adam: A comparative study of $PI^\lambdaD^\mu$ controller approximations exemplified by active magnetic levitation system (2013)
- Rivero, Margarita; Rogosin, Sergei V.; Machado, José A. Tenreiro; Trujillo, Juan J.: Stability of fractional order systems (2013)
- Petráš, Ivo: Tuning and implementation methods for fractional-order controllers (2012)