STACK: System for Teaching and Assessment using a Computer algebra Kernel STACK is an open-source system for computer-aided assessment in Mathematics and related disciplines, with emphasis on formative assessment.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Prank, Rein: Analysing the “calculator effect” of different kinds of software for school arithmetic and algebra (2020)
- Fukui, Tetsuo: Algorithm for predicting mathematical formulae from linear strings for mathematical inputs (2017)
- Sangwin, Christopher J.; Köcher, Nadine: Automation of mathematics examinations (2016) MathEduc
- Pacheco-Venegas, Nancy D.; López, Gilberto; Andrade-Aréchiga, María: Conceptualization, development and implementation of a web-based system for automatic evaluation of mathematical expressions (2015) MathEduc
- Sangwin, Christopher: Computer aided assessment of mathematics using STACK (2015) MathEduc
- Sangwin, Chris: Computer aided assessment of mathematics (2013)
- Paiva, Rui C.: Multimedia learning content -- tests and training exercises in online mathematics (2010)
- Sangwin, Christopher J.: Encouraging higher level mathematical learning using computer aided assessment (2004) MathEduc
- Sangwin, C. J.: New opportunities for encouraging higher level mathematical learning by creative use of emerging computer aided assessment (2003) MathEduc