FLAC3D is a numerical modeling code for advanced geotechnical analysis of soil, rock, and structural support in three dimensions. FLAC3D is used in analysis, testing, and design by geotechnical, civil, and mining engineers. It is designed to accommodate any kind of geotechnical engineering project where continuum analysis is necessary.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Hokmabadi, Aslan S.; Fatahi, Behzad: Influence of foundation type on seismic performance of buildings considering soil-structure interaction (2016)
- Lin, Hang; Liu, Taoying; Li, Jiangteng; Cao, Ping: A simple generation technique of complex geotechnical computational model (2013) ioport
- Li, Yin-Ping; Yang, Chun-He; Daemen, Jaak J.K.; Yin, Xue-Ying; Chen, Feng: A new Cosserat-like constitutive model for bedded salt rocks (2009)
- Chugh, Ashok K.: Natural vibration characteristics of gravity structures (2007)
- Chugh, Ashok K.: A counterfort versus a cantilever retaining wall - a seismic equivalence (2005)
- Rangel, José Luis; Iturrarán-Viveros, Ursula; Ayala, A.Gustavo; Cervantes, Francisco: Tunnel stability analysis during construction using a neuro-fuzzy system (2005)