KiCS2: a new compiler from Curry to Haskell. In this paper we present our first steps towards a new system to compile functional logic programs of the source language Curry into purely functional Haskell programs. Our implementation is based on the idea to represent non-deterministic results as values of the data types corresponding to the results. This enables the application of various search strategies to extract values from the search space. We show by several benchmarks that our implementation can compete with or outperform other existing implementations of Curry.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Antoy, Sergio; Hanus, Michael: Transforming Boolean equalities into constraints (2017)
- Antoy, Sergio; Hanus, Michael: From Boolean equalities to constraints (2015)
- Antoy, Sergio; Jost, Andy: Compiling a functional logic language: \itThe Fair Scheme (2014)
- Antoy, Sergio; Peters, Arthur: Compiling a functional logic language: the basic scheme (2012) ioport
- Braßel, Bernd; Hanus, Michael; Peemöller, Björn; Reck, Fabian: KiCS2: a new compiler from Curry to Haskell (2011) ioport
- Fischer, Sebastian; Kiselyov, Oleg; Shan, Chung-chieh: Purely functional lazy non-deterministic programming (2009)