ZAERO - A Powerful Engineering Software Suite. ZAERO, integrates all essential disciplines required for advanced industrial aeroelastic design and analysis. ZAERO’s unique high-fidelity geometry module allows you to accurately model wing-body configurations including underwing naceles/stores. It’s unified AIC scheme provides the capability to run subsonic, transonic, supersonic, and hypersonic Mach numbers with a single aerodynamic model. ZAERO has a built-in finite element analysis output file loader that can readily import free vibration analysis results from numerous available commercial products including (MSC.Nastran, IDEAS, ELFINI, Abaqus, Ansys, and others).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Catapano, Anita; Desmorat, Boris; Vannucci, Paolo: Stiffness and strength optimization of the anisotropy distribution for laminated structures (2015)
- Yoon, Gil Ho: Stress-based topology optimization method for steady-state fluid-structure interaction problems (2014)
- Stanford, Bret; Beran, Philip: Aerothermoelastic topology optimization with flutter and buckling metrics (2013)
- Basudhar, Anirban; Dribusch, Christoph; Lacaze, Sylvain; Missoum, Samy: Constrained efficient global optimization with support vector machines (2012)
- De Leon, D. M.; de Souza, C. E.; Fonseca, J. S. O.; da Silva, R. G. A.: Aeroelastic tailoring using fiber orientation and topology optimization (2012)
- Yang, Chao; Zhang, Bocheng; Wan, Zhiqiang; Wang, Yaokun: A method for static aeroelastic analysis based on the high-order panel method and modal method (2011)
- Wu, Zhigang; Chen, Lei; Yang, Chao; Tang, Changhong: Gust response modeling and alleviation scheme design for an elastic aircraft (2010)
- Raveh, Daniella E.: Computational-fluid-dynamics-based aeroelastic analysis and structural design optimization -- a researcher’s perspective (2005)