jSpin is a graphical user interface for the Spin model checker that is used for verifying concurrent and distributed programs. The user interface of jSpin is simple and consists of a single window with menus, a toolbar and three adjustable text areas. Spin option strings are automatically supplied and the Spin output is filtered and presented in a tabular form. All aspects of jSpin are configurable: some at compile time, some at initialization through a configuration file and some at runtime.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Figueira, Diego; Libkin, Leonid: Synchronizing relations on words (2015)
- Rauf, Usman; Sameen, Sheema; Cerone, Antonio: Formal analysis of oscillatory behaviors in biological regulatory networks: an alternative approach (2013)
- Ma, Ji; Orgun, Mehmet A.; Adi, Kamel: An analytic tableau calculus for a temporalised belief logic (2011)
- van Gastel, Bernard; Lensink, Leonard; Smetsers, Sjaak; van Eekelen, Marko: Deadlock and starvation free reentrant readers-writers: a case study combining model checking with theorem proving (2011)
- Leuschel, Michael; Massart, Thierry: Efficient approximate verification of B and Z models via symmetry markers (2010)
- Wolter, Christian; Meinel, Christoph: An approach to capture authorisation requirements in business processes (2010)
- Armoni, Michal; Ben-Ari, Mordechai: The concept of nondeterminism: Its development and implications for teaching (2009)
- Kühnrich, Morten: Formal model-driven design of distributed algorithms (2009)
- Ben-Ari, Mordechai: Principles of the SPIN model checker. Foreword by Gerard J. Holzmann (2008)