CRunDec: A C++ package for running and decoupling of the strong coupling and quark masses. In this paper we present the C++ package CRunDec which implements all relevant formulae needed for the running and decoupling for the strong coupling constant and light quark masses. Furthermore, several formulae are implemented which can be used to transform the heavy quark masses among different renormalization schemes. CRunDec is the C++ version on the Mathematica package RunDec containing several updates and improvements.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Thomas Deppisch, Florian Herren: RGE++ : A C++ library to solve renormalisation group equations in quantum field theory. (2020) arXiv
- Hollik, Wolfgang G.; Weiglein, Georg; Wittbrodt, Jonas: Impact of vacuum stability constraints on the phenomenology of supersymmetric models (2019)
- D.M. Straub: flavio: a Python package for flavour and precision phenomenology in the Standard Model and beyond (2018) arXiv
- B. Schmidt, M. Steinhauser: CRunDec: a C++ package for running and decoupling of the strong coupling and quark masses (2012) arXiv
- Chetyrkin, K. G.; Kühn, J. H.; Steinhauser, M.: RunDec: a Mathematica package for running and decoupling of the strong coupling and quark masses (2000)