MrBayes: Bayesian Inference of Phylogeny. MrBayes is a program for Bayesian inference and model choice across a wide range of phylogenetic and evolutionary models. MrBayes uses Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to estimate the posterior distribution of model parameters.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Allman, Elizabeth S.; Degnan, James H.; Rhodes, John A.: Split probabilities and species tree inference under the multispecies coalescent model (2018)
- Keith, Jonathan M. (ed.): Bioinformatics. Volume I. Data, sequence analysis, and evolution (2017)
- Whidden, Chris; Matsen, Frederick A. IV: Ricci-Ollivier curvature of the rooted phylogenetic subtree-prune-regraft graph (2017)
- Ioanna Manolopoulou, Axel Hille: BPEC: An R Package for Bayesian Phylogeographic and Ecological Clustering (2016) arXiv
- Schrempf, Dominik; Minh, Bui Quang; De Maio, Nicola; von Haeseler, Arndt; Kosiol, Carolin: Reversible polymorphism-aware phylogenetic models and their application to tree inference (2016)
- RoyChoudhury, Arindam; Willis, Amy; Bunge, John: Consistency of a phylogenetic tree maximum likelihood estimator (2015)
- Spade, David A.; Herbei, Radu; Kubatko, Laura S.: Geometric ergodicity of a hybrid sampler for Bayesian inference of phylogenetic branch lengths (2015)
- Paradis, Emmanuel: Analysis of phylogenetics and evolution with R (2012)
- Radice, Rosalba: A Bayesian approach to modelling reticulation events with application to the ribosomal protein gene rps11 of flowering plants (2012)
- Cueto, María Angélica; Matsen, Frederick A.: Polyhedral geometry of phylogenetic rogue taxa (2011)
- Luo, Ruiyan; Hipp, Andrew L.; Larget, Bret: A Bayesian model of AFLP marker evolution and phylogenetic inference (2007)
- Stamatakis, Alexandros; Ludwig, Thomas; Meier, Harald: Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with maximum likelihood (2004)