GBNP, A GAP package for Gröbner bases of noncommutative polynomials. The GBNP package provides algorithms for computing Grobner bases of noncommutative polynomials with coefficients from a field implemented in GAP and with respect to the ”total degree first then lexicographical” ordering. Further provided are some variations, such as a weighted and truncated version and a tracing facility. The word ”algorithm” is to be interpreted loosely here: in general one cannot expect such an algorithm to terminate, as it would imply solvability of the word problem for finitely presented (semi)groups.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Grishkov, A.; Nunes, R.; Sidki, S.: On groups with cubic polynomial conditions. (2015)
- Andruskiewitsch, Nicolás; Angiono, Iván; García Iglesias, Agustín; Masuoka, Akira; Vay, Cristian: Lifting via cocycle deformation. (2014)
- García Iglesias, Agustín; Vay, Cristian: Finite-dimensional pointed or copointed Hopf algebras over affine racks. (2014)
- Heckenberger, I.; Lochmann, A.; Vendramin, L.: Braided racks, Hurwitz actions and Nichols algebras with many cubic relations. (2012)
- Graña, M.; Heckenberger, I.; Vendramin, L.: Nichols algebras of group type with many quadratic relations. (2011)
- in ’t panhuis, Jos; Postma, Erik; Roozemond, Dan: Extremal presentations for classical Lie algebras (2009)
- La Scala, Roberto; Levandovskyy, Viktor: Letterplace ideals and non-commutative Gröbner bases. (2009)
- Cohen, Arjeh M.; Ivanyos, Gábor; Roozemond, Dan: Simple Lie algebras having extremal elements (2008)
- Levandovskyy, Viktor: Plural, a non-commutative extension of Singular: past, present and future. (2006)
- Cohen, Arjeh M.; Gijsbers, Dié A.H.; Wales, David B.: BMW algebras of simply laced type. (2005)
- Baur, Karin; Draisma, Jan: Higher secant varieties of the minimal adjoint orbit (2004)