AutomGrp–GAP package for computations in self-similar groups and semigroups. The AutomGrp package provides methods for computations with groups and semigroups generated by finite automata or given by wreath recursion, as well as with their finitely generated subgroups and elements.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Bonanome, Marianna C.; Dean, Margaret H.; Putnam Dean, Judith: A sampling of remarkable groups. Thompson’s, self-similar, lamplighter, and Baumslag-Solitar (2018)
- Dantas, Alex C.; Sidki, Said N.: On state-closed representations of restricted wreath product of groups (G_p,d=C_pwrC^d) (2018)
- Bondarenko, Ievgen; D’Angeli, Daniele; Rodaro, Emanuele: The lamplighter group (\mathbbZ_3 \wr\mathbbZ) generated by a bireversible automaton (2016)
- Klimann, Ines: Automaton semigroups: the two-state case. (2016)
- Klimann, Ines; Picantin, Matthieu; Savchuk, Dmytro: Orbit automata as a new tool to attack the order problem in automaton groups (2016)
- Nekrashevych, Volodymyr: Mating, paper folding, and an endomorphism of (\mathbbPC^2) (2016)
- Savchuk, Dmytro M.; Sidki, Said N.: Affine automorphisms of rooted trees (2016)
- Bondarenko, Ievgen V.; Kravchenko, Rostyslav V.: Graph-directed systems and self-similar measures on limit spaces of self-similar groups (2011)
- Nekrashevych, Volodymyr; Pete, Gábor: Scale-invariant groups. (2011)
- Savchuk, Dmytro; Vorobets, Yaroslav: Automata generating free products of groups of order 2. (2011)
- Bondarenko, Ievgen; Grigorchuk, Rostislav; Kravchenko, Rostislav; Muntyan, Yevgen; Nekrashevych, Volodymyr; Savchuk, Dmytro; Šunić, Zoran: On classification of groups generated by 3-state automata over a 2-letter alphabet. (2008)