[For the entire collection see Zbl 0564.00019.] \par This paper describes an interactive computer package, RANKSEL, currently under development by the author, which enables the user to implement most of the well-known selection procedures.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 6 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6.
- Haynes, Michele A.; MacGillivray, H. L.; Mengersen, K. L.: Robustness of ranking and selection rules using generalised (g)-and-(k) distributions (1997)
- Gupta, S. S.; Panchapakesan, S.: Design of experiments with selection and ranking goals (1996)
- Rasch, Dieter: Software for selection procedures (1996)
- Mengersen, Kerrie; Bofinger, Eve: Confidence bounds and selection of the t best populations (1988)
- Edwards, Howard P.: The ranking and selection computer package RANKSEL (1986)
- Edwards, H. P.: RANKSEL - An interactive computer package of ranking and selection procedures (1985)