CALI - a REDUCE package for commutative algebra. This package contains algorithms for computations in commutative algebra closely related to the Gröbner algorithm for ideals and modules. Its heart is a new implementation of the Gröbner algorithm that allows the computation of syzygies, too. This implementation is also applicable to submodules of free modules with generators represented as rows of a matrix. Computer algebra system (CAS).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Manaresi, Mirella; Schenzel, Peter: A degree formula for secant varieties of curves (2014)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Stückrad, Jürgen: Generic residual intersections and intersection numbers of movable components (2014)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Manaresi, Mirella; Schenzel, Peter: On the self-intersection cycle of surfaces and some classical formulas for their secant varieties (2011)
- Vinai, Natale Paolo: Arithmetic degree and associated graded modules (2004)
- Achilles, Rüdiger; Manaresi, Mirella: Self-intersections of surfaces and Whitney stratifications (2003)
- Hemmecke, Ralf: Continuously parameterized symmetries and Buchberger’s algorithm (2002)
- Gräbe, Hans-Gert: Minimal primary decomposition and factorized Gröbner bases (1997)
- Shimoyama, Takeshi; Yokoyama, Kazuhiro: Localization and primary decomposition of polynomial ideals (1996)
- Gräbe, Hans-Gert: The tangent cone algorithm and homogenization (1995)
- Gräbe, Hans-Gert: Triangular systems and factorized Gröbner bases (1995)
- Gräbe, Hans-Gert: Algorithms in local algebra (1995)