JAKEF: a portable symbolic differentiator of functions given by algorithms. JAKEF is a compiler that accepts as data a single or double precision FORTRAN subroutine program defining an objective function F(x) or a vector function f(x) and produces as output a single or double precision FORTRAN program defining the gradient of F(x) or the jacobian of f(x).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Shevchenko, A.N.; Rokityanskaya, V.N.: Automatic differentiation of functions of many variables (1996)
- Villard, D.; Arnaldi, B.: Symbolic differentiation library for simulation of multibody rigid systems. (1996) ioport
- Villard, D.; Arnaldi, B.: Symbolic differentiation library for simulation of multibody rigid systems. (1996)
- Dobmann, M.; Liepelt, M.; Schittkowski, K.: Algorithm 746: PCOMP: A Fortran code for automatic differentiation (1995)
- Beck, Thomas: Automatic differentiation of iterative processes (1994)
- Rich, Lawrence C.; Hill, David R.: Automatic differentiation in MATLAB (1992)
- Juedes, David W.: A taxonomy of automatic differentiation tools (1991)
- Arbenz, P.; Gander, W.: Solving nonlinear eigenvalue problems by algorithmic differentiation (1986)