DEMPack software has been developed as a problemtype of the pre- and post-process platform GiD, developed by CIMNE. In order to use DEMPack appropriately we recommend install the last GiD beta version (here).
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Gao, Wei; Zang, Mengyan; Xu, Wei: An approach to freely combining 3D discrete and finite element methods (2014)
- Xu, Wei; Zang, Mengyan; Gao, Wei: Adaptive combined DE/FE algorithm for brittle fracture of plane stress problems (2014)
- Carbonell, Josep Maria; Oñate, Eugenio; Suárez, Benjamín: Modelling of tunnelling processes and rock cutting tool wear with the particle finite element method (2013)
- Zang, Mengyan; Gao, Wei; Lei, Zhou: A contact algorithm for 3D discrete and finite element contact problems based on penalty function method (2011)
- Lei, Zhou; Zang, Mengyan: An approach to combining 3D discrete and finite element methods based on penalty function method (2010)
- Wang, Yuannian; Tonon, Fulvio: Calibration of a discrete element model for intact rock up to its peak strength (2010)
- Cheng, Ming; Liu, Weifu; Liu, Kaixin: New discrete element models for elastoplastic problems (2009)
- Oñate, Eugenio; Idelsohn, Sergio R.; Celigueta, Miguel A.; Rossi, Riccardo: Advances in the particle finite element method for the analysis of fluid-multibody interaction and bed erosion in free surface flows (2008)
- Borja, Ronaldo I.; Andrade, José E.: Critical state plasticity. VI: Meso-scale finite element simulation of strain localization in discrete granular materials (2006)
- Liu, K.; Liu, W.: Application of discrete element method for continuum dynamic problems (2006)
- Nardin, A.; Schrefler, B.A.: Modelling of cutting tool-soil interaction. II: Macromechanical model and upscaling (2005)
- Oñate, E.; Rojek, J.: Combination of discrete element and finite element methods for dynamic analysis of geomechanics problems (2004)