CODE_BRIGHT is a program that allows for thermo-hydro-mechanical analysis in geological media. It consists of a Finite Element program developed at the Department of the Geotechnical Engineering and Geosciences of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) combined with the pre/post-processor GiD developed by the International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). Installation of Code_bright requires installation of GiD pre-post procesor.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 11 articles )
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11.
- Manzoli, Osvaldo L.; Cleto, Pedro R.; Sánchez, Marcelo; Guimarães, Leonardo J. N.; Maedo, Michael A.: On the use of high aspect ratio finite elements to model hydraulic fracturing in deformable porous media (2019)
- Na, SeonHong; Sun, WaiChing: Computational thermomechanics of crystalline rock. I: A combined multi-phase-field/crystal plasticity approach for single crystal simulations (2018)
- Khaledi, K.; Mahmoudi, E.; Datcheva, M.; König, D.; Schanz, T.: Sensitivity analysis and parameter identification of a time dependent constitutive model for rock salt (2016)
- Khaledi, Kavan; Mahmoudi, Elham; Datcheva, Maria; Schanz, Tom: Parameter identification of a rate dependent constitutive model for rock salt (2015)
- Yang, Daegil; Moridis, George J.; Blasingame, Thomas A.: A fully coupled multiphase flow and geomechanics solver for highly heterogeneous porous media (2014)
- Pinyol, N. M.; Alonso, E. E.: Fast planar slides. A closed-form thermo-hydro-mechanical solution (2010)
- Yu, L.; Batlle, F.; Lloret, A.: A coupled model for prediction of settlement and gas flow in MSW landfills (2010)
- Do N. Guimarães, L.; Gens, A.; Sánchez, M.; Olivella, S.: THM and reactive transport analysis of expansive clay barrier in radioactive waste isolation (2006)
- Sánchez, Marcelo; Gens, Antonio; do Nascimento Guimarães, Leonardo; Olivella, Sebastián: A double structure generalized plasticity model for expansive materials (2005)
- Collin, F.; Cui, Y. J.; Schroeder, C.; Charlier, R.: Mechanical behaviour of Lixhe chalk partly saturated by oil and water: experiment and modelling (2002)
- Olivella, S.; Gens, A.; Carrera, J.; Alonso, E. E.: Numerical formulation for a simulator (CODE(_-)BRIGHT) for the coupled analysis of saline media (1996)