CODE_BRIGHT is a program that allows for thermo-hydro-mechanical analysis in geological media. It consists of a Finite Element program developed at the Department of the Geotechnical Engineering and Geosciences of the Technical University of Catalonia (UPC) combined with the pre/post-processor GiD developed by the International Center for Numerical Methods in Engineering (CIMNE). Installation of Code_bright requires installation of GiD pre-post procesor.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 8 articles )
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8.
- Khaledi, K.; Mahmoudi, E.; Datcheva, M.; König, D.; Schanz, T.: Sensitivity analysis and parameter identification of a time dependent constitutive model for rock salt (2016)
- Khaledi, Kavan; Mahmoudi, Elham; Datcheva, Maria; Schanz, Tom: Parameter identification of a rate dependent constitutive model for rock salt (2015)
- Pinyol, N. M.; Alonso, E. E.: Fast planar slides. A closed-form thermo-hydro-mechanical solution (2010)
- Yu, L.; Batlle, F.; Lloret, A.: A coupled model for prediction of settlement and gas flow in MSW landfills (2010)
- Do N. Guimarães, L.; Gens, A.; Sánchez, M.; Olivella, S.: THM and reactive transport analysis of expansive clay barrier in radioactive waste isolation (2006)
- Sánchez, Marcelo; Gens, Antonio; do Nascimento Guimarães, Leonardo; Olivella, Sebastián: A double structure generalized plasticity model for expansive materials (2005)
- Collin, F.; Cui, Y. J.; Schroeder, C.; Charlier, R.: Mechanical behaviour of Lixhe chalk partly saturated by oil and water: experiment and modelling (2002)
- Olivella, S.; Gens, A.; Carrera, J.; Alonso, E. E.: Numerical formulation for a simulator (CODE$_-$BRIGHT) for the coupled analysis of saline media (1996)