Arb is a C library for arbitrary-precision floating-point ball arithmetic, developed by Fredrik Johansson (firstname.lastname@example.org). It supports efficient high-precision computation with polynomials, power series, matrices and special functions over the real and complex numbers, with automatic, rigorous error control.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Beliakov, Gleb; Matiyasevich, Yuri: A parallel algorithm for calculation of determinants and minors using arbitrary precision arithmetic (2016)
- Matiyasevich, Yu.V.: Riemann’s zeta function and finite Dirichlet series (2016)
- Johansson, Fredrik: Rigorous high-precision computation of the Hurwitz zeta function and its derivatives (2015)
- Platt, D.J.; Trudgian, T.S.: Linnik’s approximation to Goldbach’s conjecture, and other problems (2015)
- Johansson, Fredrik: Arb: a C library for ball arithmetic (2013)
Further publications can be found at: http://fredrikj.net/arb/credits.html#bibliography