Arb is a C library for arbitrary-precision floating-point ball arithmetic, developed by Fredrik Johansson (firstname.lastname@example.org). It supports efficient high-precision computation with polynomials, power series, matrices and special functions over the real and complex numbers, with automatic, rigorous error control.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Nogneng, Dorian; Schost, Éric: On the evaluation of some sparse polynomials (2018)
- Claus Fieker, William Hart, Tommy Hofmann, Fredrik Johansson: Nemo/Hecke: Computer Algebra and Number Theory Packages for the Julia Programming Language (2017) arXiv
- Johansson, Fredrik: Arb: efficient arbitrary-precision midpoint-radius interval arithmetic (2017)
- Bangay, Shaun; Beliakov, Gleb: On the fast Lanczos method for computation of eigenvalues of Hankel matrices using multiprecision arithmetics. (2016)
- Beliakov, Gleb; Matiyasevich, Yuri: A parallel algorithm for calculation of determinants and minors using arbitrary precision arithmetic (2016)
- Bucur, Alina; Ernvall-Hytönen, Anne-Maria; Odžak, Almasa; Smajlović, Lejla: On a Li-type criterion for zero-free regions of certain Dirichlet series with real coefficients (2016)
- Matiyasevich, Yu.V.: Riemann’s zeta function and finite Dirichlet series (2016)
- Johansson, Fredrik: Rigorous high-precision computation of the Hurwitz zeta function and its derivatives (2015)
- Platt, D.J.; Trudgian, T.S.: Linnik’s approximation to Goldbach’s conjecture, and other problems (2015)
- Johansson, Fredrik: Arb: a C library for ball arithmetic (2013) ioport
Further publications can be found at: http://fredrikj.net/arb/credits.html#bibliography