SgpDec: cascade (de)compositions of finite transformation semigroups and permutation groups. We describe how the SgpDec computer algebra package can be used for composing and decomposing permutation groups and transformation semigroups hierarchically by directly constructing substructures of wreath products, the so called cascade products.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Konkoli, Zoran; Stepney, Susan; Broersma, Hajo; Dini, Paolo; Nehaniv, Chrystopher L.; Nichele, Stefano: Philosophy of computation (2018)
- Nehaniv, Chrystopher L.; Rhodes, John; Egri-Nagy, Attila; Dini, Paolo; Rothstein Morris, Eric; Horváth, Gábor; Karimi, Fariba; Schreckling, Daniel; Schilstra, Maria J.: Symmetry structure in discrete models of biochemical systems: natural subsystems and the weak control hierarchy in a new model of computation driven by interactions (2015)
- Egri-Nagy, Attila; Mitchell, James D.; Nehaniv, Chrystopher L.: SgpDec: cascade (de)compositions of finite transformation semigroups and permutation groups (2014)
- Hong, Hoon (ed.); Yap, Chee (ed.): Mathematical software -- ICMS 2014. 4th international congress, Seoul, South Korea, August 5--9, 2014. Proceedings (2014)
- Egri-Nagy, Attila; Nehaniv, Chrystopher L.: On straight words and minimal permutators in finite transformation semigroups (2011)