rbminer: a tool for discovering Petri nets from transition systems The theory of regions was introduced in the nineties to enable the transformation of an automata into a Petri net. From very restricting initial requirements, the theory has evolved in several dimensions in the last two decades, widening the scope of application to more general scenarios. In contrast, few tools have appeared to support these new theories, thus relegating the potential of the area only to the academic domain. This paper introduces rbminer, a tool that combines the theory of regions with linear algebra to compute a basis of state regions. Due to its light space requirements, this approach may contribute to bridge the gap between the theory of regions and its industrial application.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- van Zelst, S. J.; van Dongen, B. F.; van der Aalst, W. M. P.; Verbeek, H. M. W.: Discovering workflow nets using integer linear programming (2018)
- Kleijn, Jetty; Koutny, Maciej; Pietkiewicz-Koutny, Marta; Rozenberg, Grzegorz: Applying regions (2017)
- Kalenkova, Anna A.; Lomazova, Irina A.; van der Aalst, Wil M. P.: Process model discovery: a method based on transition system decomposition (2014)
- Leemans, Sander J. J.; Fahland, Dirk; van der Aalst, Wil M. P.: Discovering block-structured process models from incomplete event logs (2014)
- Kleijn, Jetty; Koutny, Maciej; Pietkiewicz-Koutny, Marta: Regions of Petri nets with a/sync connections (2012)
- van der Aalst, Wil M. P.: Decomposing process mining problems using passages (2012)
- Solé, Marc; Carmona, Josep: \textttrbminer: a tool for discovering Petri nets from transition systems (2010) ioport
- Solé, Marc; Carmona, Josep: Process mining from a basis of state regions (2010)
- Marbán, Oscar; Segovia, Javier; Menasalvas, Ernestina; Fernández-Baizán, Covadonga: Toward data mining engineering: a software engineering approach (2009) ioport
- Marbán, Oscar; Menasalvas, Ernestina; Fernández-Baizán, Covadonga: A cost model to estimate the effort of data mining projects (DMCoMo) (2008) ioport