Petrel E&P Software Platform. The Petrel E&P software platform brings disciplines together with best-in-class applied science in an unparalleled productivity environment. This shared earth approach enables companies to standardize workflows from exploration to production—and make more informed decisions with a clear understanding of both opportunities and risks.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Singh, Manik; Srinivasan, Sanjay: Development of proxy model for hydraulic fracturing and seismic wave propagation processes (2020)
- Renaudeau, Julien; Malvesin, Emmanuel; Maerten, Frantz; Caumon, Guillaume: Implicit structural modeling by minimization of the bending energy with moving least squares functions (2019)
- Alpak, Faruk O.; Barton, Mark D.; Caers, Jef: A flow-based pattern recognition algorithm for rapid quantification of geologic uncertainty (2010)
- Caumon, Guillaume: Towards stochastic time-varying geological modeling (2010)
- Eigestad, Geir Terje; Dahle, Helge K.; Hellevang, Bjarte; Riis, Fridtjof; Johansen, Wenche Tjelta; Øian, Erlend: Geological modeling and simulation of CO(_2) injection in the Johansen formation (2009)