REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic computations of interest to mathematicians, scientists and engineers. Computer algebra system (CAS). It has been produced by a collaborative effort involving many contributors. Its capabilities include: expansion and ordering of polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices; arbitrary precision integer and real arithmetic; facilities for defining new functions and extending program syntax; analytic differentiation and integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities for the output of expressions in a variety of formats; facilities for generating optimized numerical programs from symbolic input; calculations with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high energy physicists.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
This software is also referenced in ORMS.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 694 articles , 4 standard articles )
Showing results 1 to 20 of 694.
- Di Salvo, Rosa; Gorgone, Matteo; Oliveri, Francesco: A consistent approach to approximate Lie symmetries of differential equations (2018)
- Houston, Paul; Sime, Nathan: Automatic symbolic computation for discontinuous Galerkin finite element methods (2018)
- Levandovskyy, Viktor; Heinle, Albert: A factorization algorithm for $G$-algebras and its applications (2018)
- Paliathanasis, Andronikos; Jamal, Sameerah: Approximate Noether symmetries and collineations for regular perturbative Lagrangians (2018)
- Beebe, Nelson H. F.: The mathematical-function computation handbook. Programming using the MathCW portable software library (2017)
- Krasil’shchik, Joseph; Verbovetskiy, Alexander; Vitolo, Raffaele: The symbolic computation of integrability structures for partial differential equations (2017)
- Shan’ko, Yu. V.: Solution of the Ovsyannikov problem of two-dimensional isothermal motion of a polytropic gas (2017)
- Ábrahám, Erika; Abbott, John; Becker, Bernd; Bigatti, Anna M.; Brain, Martin; Buchberger, Bruno; Cimatti, Alessandro; Davenport, James H.; England, Matthew; Fontaine, Pascal; Forrest, Stephen; Griggio, Alberto; Kroening, Daniel; Seiler, Werner M.; Sturm, Thomas: \ssfSC$^2$: satisfiability checking meets symbolic computation. (Project paper) (2016)
- Bright, Curtis; Ganesh, Vijay; Heinle, Albert; Kotsireas, Ilias; Nejati, Saeed; Czarnecki, Krzysztof: mathcheck2: a SAT+CAS verifier for combinatorial conjectures (2016)
- Cimmelli, Vito A.; Oliveri, F.; Pace, A. Raffaele: Phase-field evolution in Cahn-Hilliard-Korteweg fluids (2016)
- Frutos Alfaro, Francisco; Carboni Méndez, Rodrigo: Magnetohydrodynamic equations (MHD) generation code (2016)
- Heinle, Albert; Levandovskyy, Viktor: A factorization algorithm for $G$-algebras and applications (2016)
- Nakpim, Warisa: Third-order ordinary differential equations equivalent to linear second-order ordinary differential equations via tangent transformations (2016)
- Paliathanasis, Andronikos; Leach, P. G. L.: Nonlinear ordinary differential equations: a discussion on symmetries and singularities (2016)
- Talati, Daryoush; Turhan, Refik: Two-component integrable generalizations of Burgers equations with nondiagonal linearity (2016)
- Beloussov, Igor V.: Another formulation of the Wick’s theorem. Farewell, pairing? (2015)
- Boos, Jens: Plebański-Demiański solution of general relativity and its expressions quadratic and cubic in curvature: Analogies to electromagnetism (2015)
- Cox, David A.; Little, John; O’Shea, Donal: Ideals, varieties, and algorithms. An introduction to computational algebraic geometry and commutative algebra (2015)
- Fukasaku, Ryoya; Iwane, Hidenao; Sato, Yosuke: Real quantifier elimination by computation of comprehensive Gröbner systems (2015)
- Gubbiotti, G.; Nucci, M. C.: Quantization of quadratic Liénard-type equations by preserving Noether symmetries (2015)
Further publications can be found at: http://reduce-algebra.sourceforge.net/bibl/bib.html