Tralics: a LaTeX to XML translator: Tralics is a free software whose purpose is to convert a LaTeX document into an XML file. It is used since 2002 for instance to produce the Inria’s annual activitity report. It is developped by the Apics Team (and Marelle Team since 2011) of Inria.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Schubotz, Moritz; Teschke, Olaf: Four decades of \TeXat zbMATH (2019)
- Kamali, Shahab; Tompa, Frank Wm.: Structural similarity search for mathematics retrieval (2013)
- Baier, Patrick; Teschke, Olaf: Zentralblatt MATHMLized (2010)
- Stamerjohanns, Heinrich; Ginev, Deyan; David, Catalin; Misey, Dimitar; Zamdzhiev, Vladimir; Kohlhase, Michael: MathML-aware article conversion from LaTeX a comparison study (2009)
- Bouche, Thierry: CEDRICS: when CEDRAM meets Tralics (2008)