LNG_FEM: Graded meshes on domains of polygonal structures We develop LNG_FEM, a software package for graded mesh generation and for solving elliptic equations. LNG_FEM generates user-specified graded meshes on arbitrary 2D domains with straight edges for different boundary conditions. We focus on a detailed exposition on the implementation of the software. In addition, we demonstrate that LNG_FEM is equipped with advanced algorithms and data structures to perform efficiently in numerical tests. We hope that LNG_FEM can broaden the use and understanding of graded meshes in the finite element approximation of singular solutions.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Guo, Hailong; Zhang, Zhimin; Zou, Qingsong: A (C^0) linear finite element method for biharmonic problems (2018)
- Müller, Fabian; Schötzau, Dominik; Schwab, Christoph: Discontinuous Galerkin methods for acoustic wave propagation in polygons (2018)
- Müller, Fabian; Schötzau, Dominik; Schwab, Christoph: Symmetric interior penalty discontinuous Galerkin methods for elliptic problems in polygons (2017)
- Müller, Fabian; Schwab, Christoph: Finite elements with mesh refinement for elastic wave propagation in polygons (2016)
- Li, Hengguang; Nistor, Victor: LNG_FEM: Graded meshes on domains of polygonal structures (2013)
- Li, Hengguang: Finite element analysis for the axisymmetric Laplace operator on polygonal domains (2011)
- Chen, Long; Li, Hengguang: Superconvergence of gradient recovery schemes on graded meshes for corner singularities (2010)