STCSSP: A FORTRAN 77 routine to compute a structured staircase form for a (skew-) symmetric / (skew-) symmetric matrix pencil. This paper contains the description of the algorithm STCSSP and its interface. STCSSP is a FORTRAN subroutine that computes a structured staircase form for a real (skew-) symmetric / (skew-) symmetric matrix pencil, i.e., a pencil where each of the two matrices is either symmetric or skew-symmetric. An example how to call the subroutine is given.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 9 articles )
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9.
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii: Structure preserving stratification of skew-symmetric matrix polynomials (2017)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii: Miniversal deformations of pairs of skew-symmetric matrices under congruence (2016)
- Benner, Peter; Losse, Philip; Mehrmann, Volker; Voigt, Matthias: Numerical linear algebra methods for linear differential-algebraic equations (2015)
- Mehrmann, Volker; Xu, Hongguo: Structure preserving deflation of infinite eigenvalues in structured pencils (2015)
- Dmytryshyn, Andrii; Kagstrom, Bo; Sergeichuk, Vladimir V.: Symmetric matrix pencils: codimension counts and the solution of a pair of matrix equations (2014)
- Mehrmann, Volker; Schröder, C.; Simoncini, Valeria: An implicitly-restarted Krylov subspace method for real symmetric/skew-symmetric eigenproblems (2012)
- Ahmad, Sk. Safique; Mehrmann, Volker: Perturbation analysis for complex symmetric, skew symmetric, even and odd matrix polynomials (2011)
- Brüll, Tobias: LQ control of behavior systems in kernel representation (2011)
- Brüll, Tobias: Checking dissipativity of linear behavior systems given in kernel representation (2011)