QPACK is the first comprehensive queueing package of its kind and has been developed by M.L. Chaudhry. It consists of a series of user-friendly software packages for several different bulk and non-bulk queueing models. The software package finds numerically the steady-state probabilities and moments for the number in the system at various time epochs (i.e. Pre-arrival, Random, and Post-departure). It also, finds moments for waiting times, and waiting time densities in some cases. The models presently available in the form of a package are: ...
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Banik, A.D.; Pacheco, A.; Ghosh, Souvik: A simple analysis of system characteristics in the batch service queue with infinite-buffer and Markovian service process using the roots method:$GI/C-MSP^a,b/1/\infty$ (2016)
- Samanta, S.K.; Chaudhry, M.L.; Pacheco, A.: Analysis of $\mathrmBMAP/\mathrmMSP/1$ queue (2016)
- Samanta, S.K.; Chaudhry, M.L.; Pacheco, A.; Gupta, U.C.: Analytic and computational analysis of the discrete-time $GI/D$-$MSP/1$ queue using roots (2015)
- Chaudhry, Mohan L.: On numerical computations of some discrete-time queues (2000)
- Laxmi, Vijaya P.; Gupta, U.C.: On the finite-buffer bulk-service queue with general independent arrivals: $GI/M^[b]/1/N$ (1999)
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Agarwal, M.; Templeton, J.G.C.: Computing steady-state queueing-time distributions of single-server queues: $GI\sp X/M/1$ (1993)
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Agarwal, Manju; Templeton, J.G.C.: Exact and approximate numerical solutions of steady-state distributions arising in the queue $GI/G/1$ (1992)
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Gupta, U.C.: Exact computational analysis of waiting-time distributions of single- server bulk-arrival queues: $M\sp X/G/1$ (1992)
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Gupta, U.C.; Agarwal, Manju: Exact and approximate numerical solutions to steady-state single-server queues: $M/G/1$ -- a unified approach (1992)
- Chaudhry, M.L.; Gupta, U.C.; Agarwal, Manju: On exact computational analysis of distributions of numbers in systems for $M/G/1/N+1$ and $GI/M/1/N+1$ queues using roots (1991)