GUI-HDMR; A Software Tool for Global Sensitivity Analysis. GUI-HDMR is a freely available Matlab toolbox with a graphical user interface. The software provides a straightforward and efficient approach to explore the input-output mapping of a complex model with a large number of input parameters. Furthermore, variance based sensitivity indices can be determined in an automatic way in order to rank the importance of input parameters and to explore the influence of parameter interactions. The set of input values can be any Monte Carlo sample (if the input parameters can be controlled) or measured values (if using experimental data). If the input parameters can be controlled, then a quasi-random sampling method is preferable. This guarantees that the input space is covered more uniformly than by using random values and it provides a better convergence rate.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 12 articles )
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12.
- Perdikaris, Paris; Venturi, Daniele; Karniadakis, George Em: Multifidelity information fusion algorithms for high-dimensional systems and massive data sets (2016)
- Tunga, Burcu; Demiralp, Metin: Weight optimization in HDMR with perturbation expansion method (2015)
- Gramacy, Robert B.; Taddy, Matt; Wild, Stefan M.: Variable selection and sensitivity analysis using dynamic trees, with an application to computer code performance tuning (2013)
- Tunga, M. Alper; Demiralp, Metin: A novel method for multivariate data modelling: Piecewise Generalized EMPR (2013)
- Tunga, M. Alper; Demiralp, Metin: Bound analysis through HDMR for multivariate data modelling - CMMSE (2013)
- Özay, Evrim Korkmaz; Demiralp, Metin: Combined small scale high dimensional model representation (2012)
- Tunga, M.Alper; Demiralp, Metin: Multivariate data modelling through piecewise generalized HDMR method (2012)
- Wei, Pengfei; Lu, Zhenzhou; Hao, Wenrui; Feng, Jun; Wang, Bintuan: Efficient sampling methods for global reliability sensitivity analysis (2012)
- Tunga, Burcu; Demiralp, Metin: Constancy maximization based weight optimization in high dimensional model representation for multivariate functions (2011)
- Tunga, Burcu; Demiralp, Metin: Fluctuation free multivariate integration based logarithmic HDMR in multivariate function representation (2011)
- Tunga, M.Alper: An approximation method to model multivariate interpolation problems: indexing HDMR (2011)
- Tunga, M.Alper: A matrix based indexing HDMR method for multivariate data modelling (2011)