DSPNexpress is a software package for performance modelling of computer systems with deterministic and stochastic Petri nets (DSPNs).DSPNexpress has a user-friendly graphical interface for definition, analysis and graphical animation of DSPNs. The package has been called DSPNexpress because it solves complex DSPNs with four orders of magnitude less CPU time than other packages previously introduced.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 10 articles )
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10.
- Bobbio, Andrea; Telek, Miklós: Specifications and solution techniques for non-Markovian stochastic Petri nets (2001)
- Zimmermann, Armin; Freiheit, Jörn; German, Reinhard; Hommel, Günter: Petri net modelling and performability evaluation with TimeNET 3. 0 (2000)
- Reid, D.J.: Constructing Petri net models using genetic search (1998)
- Chiola, G.; Franceschinis, G.; Gaeta, R.; Ribaudo, M.: GreatSPN 1.7: graphical editor and analyzer for timed and stochastic Petri nets (1995)
- German, Reinhard; Kelling, Christian; Zimmermann, Armin; Hommel, Günter: TimeNET: a toolkit for evaluating non-Markovian stochastic Petri nets (1995)
- Lindemann, Christoph: Exploiting isomorphisms and special structures in the analysis of Markov regenerative stochastic Petri nets (1995)
- Zijal, Robert: Discrete time deterministic and stochastic Petri nets (1995)
- Haverkort, Boudewijn R.; Trivedi, Kishor S.: Specification techniques for Markov reward models (1993)
- Lindemann, Christoph: An improved numerical algorithm for calculating steady-state solutions of deterministic and stochastic Petri net models (1993)
- Lindemann, Christoph; German, Reinhard: Modeling discrete event systems with state-dependent deterministic service times (1993)