scallop: A program to compute with surfaces in free groups and free products of cyclic groups. Scallop now contains the (improved) functionality from scallop, scylla, trollop, gallop, and scabble. Scallop requires GMP and GLPK, and supports using Gurobi as a linear programming solver. Also available via git at firstname.lastname@example.org:aldenwalker/scallop.git.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Heuer, Nicolaus: Gaps in scl for amalgamated free products and RAAGs (2019)
- Calegari, Danny; Walker, Alden: Surface subgroups from linear programming (2015)
- Calegari, Danny: Certifying incompressibility of noninjective surfaces with scl. (2013)
- Calegari, Danny; Walker, Alden: Random rigidity in the free group. (2013)
- Calegari, Danny; Walker, Alden: Isometric endomorphisms of free groups. (2011)