sss: A C program which implements the algorithm described in ”SCL, Sails, and Surgery”, By Danny Calegari. The algorithm is, except in very special cases, way slower than the one in scallop, so this is probably useful only if you want to really understand the paper.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Clay, Matt; Forester, Max; Louwsma, Joel: Stable commutator length in Baumslag-Solitar groups and quasimorphisms for tree actions (2016)
- Calegari, Danny; Walker, Alden: Integer hulls of linear polyhedra and scl in families (2013)
- Calegari, Danny: Scl, sails, and surgery (2011)
- Calegari, Danny; Walker, Alden: Isometric endomorphisms of free groups. (2011)
- Calegari, Danny: Stable commutator length is rational in free groups (2009)