alphahull: Generalization of the convex hull of a sample of points in the plane This package computes the alpha-shape and alpha-convex hull of a given sample of points in the plane. The concepts of alpha-shape and alpha-convex hull generalize the definition of the convex hull of a finite set of points. The programming is based on the duality between the Voronoi diagram and Delaunay triangulation. The package also includes a function that returns the Delaunay mesh of a given sample of points and its dual Voronoi diagram in one single object.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Rodríguez-Casal, A.; Saavedra-Nieves, P.: A fully data-driven method for estimating the shape of a point cloud (2016)
- Cholaquidis, Alejandro; Cuevas, Antonio; Fraiman, Ricardo: On Poincaré cone property (2014)
- Cuevas, Antonio; Llop, Pamela; Pateiro-López, Beatriz: On the estimation of the medial axis and inner parallel body (2014)
- Delicado, Pedro; Hernández, Adolfo; Lugosi, Gábor: Data-based decision rules about the convexity of the support of a distribution (2014)
- Berrendero, José R.; Cuevas, Antonio; Pateiro-López, Beatriz: A multivariate uniformity test for the case of unknown support (2012)
- Berrendero, José R.; Cuevas, Antonio; Pateiro-López, Beatriz: Testing uniformity for the case of a planar unknown support (2012)
- Cuevas, A.; Fraiman, R.; Pateiro-López, B.: On statistical properties of sets fulfilling rolling-type conditions (2012)