R package teigen: Model-based clustering and classification with the multivariate t-distribution. Fits multivariate t-distribution mixture models (with eigen-decomposed covariance structure) via the multi-cycle ECM algorithm under a clustering or classification paradigm.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles , 1 standard article )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Jeffrey Andrews; Jaymeson Wickins; Nicholas Boers; Paul McNicholas: teigen: An R Package for Model-Based Clustering and Classification via the Multivariate t Distribution (2018)
- Antonio Punzo, Angelo Mazza, Paul D. McNicholas: ContaminatedMixt: An R Package for Fitting Parsimonious Mixtures of Multivariate Contaminated Normal Distributions (2016) arXiv
- McNicholas, Paul D.: Model-based clustering (2016)
- Arnošt Komárek; Lenka Komárková: Capabilities of R Package mixAK for Clustering Based on Multivariate Continuous and Discrete Longitudinal Data (2014)
- McNicholas, Paul D.; Browne, Ryan P.; Murray, Paula M.: Discussion of `Model-based clustering and classification with non-normal mixture distributions’ by Lee and McLachlan (2013)
- Morris, Katherine; McNicholas, Paul D.: Dimension reduction for model-based clustering via mixtures of shifted asymmetric Laplace distributions (2013)
- Morris, Katherine; McNicholas, Paul D.; Scrucca, Luca: Dimension reduction for model-based clustering via mixtures of multivariate $t$-distributions (2013)