R package simPopulation: Simulation of synthetic populations for surveys based on sample data. Simulate populations for surveys based on sample data with special application to EU-SILC.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 7 articles )
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7.
- Matthias Templ and Bernhard Meindl and Alexander Kowarik and Olivier Dupriez: Simulation of Synthetic Complex Data: The R Package simPop (2017)
- Beata Nowok and Gillian Raab and Chris Dibben: synthpop: Bespoke Creation of Synthetic Data in R (2016)
- Matthias Templ; Alexander Kowarik; Bernhard Meindl: Statistical Disclosure Control for Micro-Data Using the R Package sdcMicro (2015)
- Andreas Alfons; Matthias Templ: Estimation of Social Exclusion Indicators from Complex Surveys: The R Package laeken (2013)
- Hron, Karel; Templ, Matthias; Filzmoser, Peter: Estimation of a proportion in survey sampling using the logratio approach (2013)
- Alfons, Andreas; Kraft, Stefan; Templ, Matthias; Filzmoser, Peter: Simulation of close-to-reality population data for household surveys with application to EU-SILC (2011)
- Andreas Alfons; Matthias Templ; Peter Filzmoser: An Object-Oriented Framework for Statistical Simulation: The R Package simFrame (2010)