sdcMicro: Statistical Disclosure Control methods for anonymization of microdata and risk estimation, Data from statistical agencies and other institutions are mostly confidential. This package can be used for the generation of anonymized (micro)data, i.e. for the creation of public- and scientific-use files. In addition, various risk estimation methods are included. Note that the package sdcMicroGUI includes a graphical user interface for various methods in this package.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Torra, Vicenç: Fuzzy microaggregation for the transparency principle (2017)
- Rebollo-Monedero, David; Forné, Jordi; Pallarès, Esteve; Parra-Arnau, Javier: A modification of the Lloyd algorithm for $k$-anonymous quantization (2013)
- Abril, Daniel; Navarro-Arribas, Guillermo; Torra, Vicenç: Choquet integral for record linkage (2012)
- Domingo-Ferrer, Josep; González-Nicolás, Úrsula: Hybrid microdata using microaggregation (2010) ioport
- Nin, Jordi; Torra, Vicenç: Analysis of the univariate microaggregation disclosure risk (2009)