rlecuyer: R interface to RNG with multiple streams. Provides an interface to the C implementation of the random number generator with multiple independent streams developed by L’Ecuyer et al (2002). The main purpose of this package is to enable the use of this random number generator in parallel R applications.
Keywords for this software
References in zbMATH (referenced in 5 articles )
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5.
- Michael Hahsler and Matthew Bolaños and John Forrest: Introduction to stream: An Extensible Framework for Data Stream Clustering Research with R (2017)
- Liang Jing; Victor De Oliveira: geoCount: An R Package for the Analysis of Geostatistical Count Data (2015)
- Muchmore, Patrick; Marjoram, Paul: Exact likelihood-free Markov chain Monte Carlo for elliptically contoured distributions (2015)
- Stephan Ritter; Nicholas Jewell; Alan Hubbard: R Package multiPIM: A Causal Inference Approach to Variable Importance Analysis (2014)
- Tierney, Luke; Rossini, A.J.; Li, Na: Snow: A parallel computing framework for the R system (2009)